Dr Stephen Juan has compiled a list of scientific reasons to have sex... like many of us need a scientific reason! The full report can be found over on The Register, or for those of you in a hurry there's a bullet point list below but remember speed ultimimately results in disappointment, ahem.
- Sex helps boost the immune system. Levels of Immunoglobin A increase, which is an antibody that helps fight disease.
- Sex helps boost longevity.
- Sex helps ward off cancer.
- Sex results in a more youthful appearance.
- Sex helps reduce stress.
- Sex helps fight depression.
- Sex helps coping with middle age.
- Sex is good exercise.
- Sex helps in losing weight.
- Above all sex is fun!
Cut the list out and keep it next to your bed, you never know when somebody may need a little convincing.